Want More Info?

 

Friday, June 27, 2008

New iCall website, T2Free upgrades and Promo surveys

Hi folks! I know its been quite some time since I'v posted anything here. Mostly because I've been busy building our company website (well, I try to somehow). Anyways, our "new" company website is now www.icallanywhere.NET". Previously, it was .COM but somebody's sitting on it at the moment so I guess we'll have to bear with it at this time. Please do visit, although it's still only about 60% completed. Try out the navigation, and if you happen to find our
online form, send me a quick email letting me know what you like, or don't like about the website layout.... and I'll give you a "sur-prize!" ;-)Think of it as kinda like a payment for a survey to improve our website. Hopefully,I'll be able to finish it by next month so we can offer you more meaningful content and updates such as new VoIP related news, upgrades in our T2Free Softphone (which will be soon), and significant anti-virus updates on how to better protect your USB dongles and other mobile media against the latest infections (which I have discussed significantly some blogs of mine ago). Last but not least of course, once our website is almost complete (assuming I work out the bugs) we'll be offering a "surprise" to those who happen to visit us at the right moment. So please do drop by from time to time. Ciao for now!








Related Survey, Accomplish and Get Paid

No comments: